Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The $25,000 Pyramid

I find that I often rattle my thoughts off in lists, especially when talking to my Dad.

One day, I was whining about my old job. I was going on about:

"the contract,
the condescension,
the last of sick leave,
the nurses,
the surgeons..."

when my Dad burst in and said,

"Reasons you moved to San Diego!"

It sounded like a winning sequence from the $25,000 Pyramid, and we both cracked up. Now it's a running gag.

So here's a more somber one. See if you can guess correclty before you get to the bottom.

"I wasn't good enough."
"I wasn't cute enough."
"I wasn't big enough."
"He DID mind that I finished and he didn't (that second time)."
"He thought I was getting attached."
"He really DID just want to cuddle."
"I didn't cuddle right/enough."
"I didn't look good when he was sober."
"He thinks I'm a slut."
"I shouldn't have kissed him in the morning."
"He lost his phone."

Got it yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter