Sunday, September 30, 2007

My favorite commercial

I liked the original version of this commercial just because the guy putting on his jeans is HOT. Look who shows up in the phone booth on this one, though.


I first saw it on Logo during reruns of QasF. No one seems to believe me that it exists, so I thought I'd post it. I wish they'd dare to put it on regular network TV. Given the rumors, maybe they could dub in Wentworth and Lucas and run it during Prison Break. Or during the next run of Sen. Craig's coverage.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Dr. Joel - being an Erie man and a doctor I wondered how you felt about this. I found it online recently and can't seem to find anything on it besides this? Could it be the real deal?

Enjoy your blog - since I found you i have been a loyal reader!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

did i leave the link? Jeez, I'm getting old
http://blog.bartonpublishing.com/

this is what i was referring to Dr. Joel.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter