Thursday, August 24, 2006

Smell-o-vision

These arrived at my office yesterday, when I was off work. Since the internet still doesn't carry smells, you'll have to imagine the scent of orchids and roses.

They're from someone I got to know a little at the Gay Softball World Series in Ft. Lauderdale last week. More on that later. It is, of course, a little scary. It's too early in this to be sending flowers. It's WAY too early to be sending roses. And...

Screw it. It just feels good to get flowers from a guy who likes me. No one has ever done that before -- I actually started dropping things when the staff asked who sent them. It beats the hell out of this poster, also in my office, that my colleague thought I should have for some reason.

My admirer also threw my first real surprise birthday party while I was in Ft. Lauderdale. I think he deserves a date.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Joel said...

I don't remember giving him my address or my card. They may turn out to be red flags, not roses. But I'm going to enjoy them for now.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kelicious said...

what birthday? who is this? i want details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter