Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy 100 to Me!


This is post 100. I toyed with retrospectives, lists, and major announcements, but it was taking too long. Instead,as brevity is the soul of wit, I've decided to keep this to 100 words. Thanks to all of my readers -- I mostly write for me, but it's nice to know you're out there. Thanks to those I've met blogging: you've proven to the skeptics that you can have a "community" on-line, though I wish we could meet in person more often. Stay tuned, I'm working on some new stuff. I hope you'll be with me for the next 100 posts.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

This is a pity comment since no one cared =-P

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel,
Thanks for your blog. I discovered it a few months ago and have really enjoyed it, especially the political and social commentary. You have some very compelling insights (not that I am surprised). (By the way, you are totally correct on the marriage/civil union, church/state issues. Having seen it all from a very different perspective, I agree entirely with your conclusions.) Keep thinking about things and keep writing. Looking forward to the next 100!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jimmi said...

Congrats on the 100 Joel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter