Friday, February 17, 2006

Answers, Part III

OK, here are the answers to Part III.

By the way, I would love to have you send YOUR top ten songs from these, or any category. Consider it being tagged or something.

1. Guns N' Roses -- Used to Love Her. (Kel, I get butch points for using this. If this confuses you, got to www.whothrewthatham.blogspot.com)
2. Terry Clark -- Better Things to Do.
3. Lorrie Morgan, again -- Except for Monday. I love her stuff.
4. Gloria Gaynor -- I Will Survive. If you didn't know this one, you're straight, young, AND sheltered.
5. Kelly Clarkson -- Since U Been Gone. If you didn't know this one, get out to a gay bar. Or any dance club. You've been sitting at home too long.
6. Bruce Springsteen -- Better Days. I had to get him in here somehow.
7. Travis Tritt -- Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares). I think this is the best song ever written about those who break up with you, and then try to come back. And parentheses.
8. Eurythmics -- Thorn in My Side.
9. Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Almost Home. She's a far better country/rock cross-over ARTIST than Shania Twain, but gets buried because her navel isn't as cute. You probably heard Passionate Kisses on Top 40 radio, but didn't know it was her. And she sang Down at the Twist and Shout at the Superbowl.
10. Charles Strouse (music) and Martin Charnin (lyrics). Tomorrow. Yes, these are the guys who brought you the musical Annie. Always a chance to learn here at This is NOT Medical Advice.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Kelicious said...

You get 3 pts for Gun's and Roses and 1pt for each country song you used. Bonus, you get 3 pts for Straight Tequila Night b/c it's one of my fav's.

I'm so going to post a list on my blog soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter