Tuesday, December 27, 2005

God Damn Chickens

I had the beginnings of about 8 posts before this one, but I just haven't gotten there. I had to vent this one now. Before we get down to business:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Festive Festivus!

Now, onto my evening. Has your mother ever told you to be careful, because your "chickens would come home to roost"? Well all of mine seemed to show up tonight.

I went out out with my friend, allegedly for a few drinks before he came back to help me eat the left-overs from my X-mas dinner yesterday. I'd do this in bullet points, but I haven't yet figured out how to do that. So here we go.

1) I went to Moby Dicks to play pool. It was dead, so I went to the BoC (Bar on Castro). Only one bartender was working on a busy night. I have his digits in my cell, and it still took forever to get a drink (mind you, not his fault). I ran into a co-worker who was surrounded by about six cute guys. I demanded introductions -- and naturally the one I thought was hot was the only married one of the bunch.

2) Eventually we went to Badlands. I quickly ran into the bouncer with whom I had flirted a few nights ago. He was still interested, but I was briefly more intrigued by the hot model I had met at BoC who also seemed interested. Unfortunately, he turned out to be a drunken flake (but God was he HOT). Fortunately, the bouncer/bartender is pretty damn hot, too.

3) Then I ran into the cutie I took home a few nights ago. He also still seemed interested.

4) Then I ran into the a gorgeous boy I actually dated (once), on whom I had given up. Turns out he lost his cell phone, and wanted to go out again. He is gorgeous, sweet, and runs a day care. Note, this went down near the boy (3) I had taken home. And it turns out they know each other. But I may still be going to the movies on Thursday. Cross your fingers for me.

5) Then I ran into quite possibly the hottest guy I know, with whom I have wanted to find a way to get for about 2 years. My timing sucks. I found out he was single just in time to meet his new boyfriend. It's been quite a few months, but they're still together. Oddly, his boyfriend was talking to #6.

6) On the way out of Badlands, I saw a guy checking me out, who was hot, and whose T-shirt I had commented on earlier. He seemed interested, but not so interested that he could break away from his "cousin". Weird. The cousin is leaving soon, and he wanted to see me later. Hmmm.

7) All the while, one of the nicest and cutest boys I have ever met has been texting me. I hadn't heard from him in ages, but he sent me a Christmas note, and we've been chatting since.

My head is presently spinning at how good or bad this could get. I'll keep you posted on which of these bridges are torched, and which are taking me somewhere. Happy Holidays -- and there is more to come.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays & New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage hit counter